The MAABC Annual General Meeting was held on Saturday 27 October 2012. The meeting was well attended by members from across the various groups, all keen to have their say in how the club should be run over the forthcoming year.
A new Committee was elected for 2012/13, with many of this year’s committee members reprising their roles, or stepping into new roles. The key changes of note are:
- Ian Roots elected as Captain
- Tim Burrows elected as Assistant Secretary
- Alice Poole and Gemma Peck elected as new members of the Committee
- Sarah Ulliott will take on the role of Vice-Captain
- Starz Watterston will take on the role of Assistant Treasurer
- Anna Roots will remain on the Committee as an ordinary member
A proposal to increase subscriptions and racking fees in line with RPI was also agreed at the meeting. Full details are available on the updated fees page.
A copy of the full draft minutes will be posted on the website as soon as possible.