We are trialling a new kit supplier this winter, and the order window will close on 28 December 2012. Details and pictures of some of the samples are set out below – any questions, please email Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Short Sleeve tech top- £20 (price comparison – Pontoon short sleeve is £35)
- Long Sleeve tech top- £25 (price comparison – Pontoon long sleeve is £37)
NOTE: Both tech tops are available in thin summer type fabric, or thicker winter fabric. Please specify your preference.
Long Sleeve fleecy top with zip – price approx £30 with crest added on front.
NOTE: This is available in black or red. Please specify your preference.
- All-in-one – £30 with crest on front and Mortlake on the back (price comparison – Pontoon all-in-one is £45)
- NOTE: we will be asking the supplier to make the red
and white stripes narrower than on the sample shown below.
- Gilet – £30 with crest on front and Mortlake on the back (price comparison – Pontoon gilet is £59)
- Splash Jacket- £30 with crest on front and Mortlake on the back (price comparison – Pontoon ‘nanoshell’ is £76)
- Thicker Jacket – £35 with crest on front and Mortlake on the back
NOTE: This is a warm ‘hanging out at regattas’ type top. It is not waterproof. It has a windproof front with softer rear and arms and a stretchy side panel.
- Leggings – £25 (price comparison – Pontoon leggings are £45)
NOTE: we will be asking the supplier to put the zips on the side not the back of the leggings.
All sizes are unisex from XS – XXL, except the all-in-one where there is a women’s specific version in sizes XS – XXL. Please speak to Gemma for guidance if you are unsure which size to order.
Payment will be on delivery. Once Gemma has placed the order she will circulate final details and ask people to transfer the money to her account so that she can pay in one lump sum. Please note that for products with the crest on front/writing on the back the exact price will depend on the size of the final order. Gemma will be able to confirm this before the final order is placed.